2. Hot compress: Alleviate rheumatic pain, neural pain, sciatica, vertebral pain, recover mucous membrane scar after surgery.
Products keywords & name :Freezer Gel Beads Ice Pack For Knee
1. The ice bag can only be used for external medication.
2. If one eats the content by mistake, he must drink enough water, try his best to vomit it and turn to a doctor when necessary.
3. In order to avoid a too low or a too high temperature, it should be better to enwrap the cold/hot bag with a towel or cotton cloth to begin with.
4. Those who have something wrong with their circulation system should refer to a doctor in advance.
according to size
Any Pantone color or multi-colors are ok.
Inside material is SAP and Water.
Silk screen printing according to customer’s design
2000pcs hot cold pack
3-5days-If you want to customize your logo.
1-2 day-For our existing samples for reference.
Customized Printed Logo
PVC bag, display box, Simply Polybag, color box.
FDA, MSDS, TRA, EN-71, CPSIA
20,000pcs hot cold pack.
T/T, L/C, D/P, D/A
Products keywords & name Freezer Gel Beads Ice Pack For Knee
1. When to Use Heat Therapy?
Heat is best for treating chronic pain. Chronic pain is persistent or recurrent pain.Heat increases blood supply. It stimulates the elimination of toxins. It also relaxes soreness and stiffness to bring relief.If you suffer from an ongoing injury, apply heat before exercising. Applying heat after exercise can aggravate existing pain.
2.How does heat therapy work to reduce pain of human body ?
Overworked muscles become sore because of a chemical called lactic acid. Lactic acid accumulates when the muscles are put under stress and deprived of oxygen.
When there is decreased blood flow to a damaged area, the lactic acid gets stuck. This build-up creates painful muscle ache. Heat therapy can help to restore blood flow and speed the removal of lactic acid from muscles.
3.when to use cold therapy ?
Cold is best for acute pain caused by recent tissue damage (acute inflammation). Ice is used when the injury is recent, red, inflamed, or sensitive.
Cold therapy can also help relieve any inflammation or pain that occurs after exercise; this is a form of acute inflammation. However, unlike heat, you should apply ice after going for a run. Cold treatment can reduce post-exercise inflammation.
Cold therapy can sometimes also help relieve pain in chronic injuries.
4.How does cold therapy work to reduce pain of human body ?
Ice numbs the injury. The cold narrows blood vessels and slows down blood flow. This can reduce fluid buildup in the affected area.
Ice is believed to aid in control of inflammation and swelling. It relieves pain, but does not treat the underlying cause.